Oh Ina!! I Love You!!!....  

Posted by h-hafizal in ,

This is one of my dream cars.. Caldina Gt-4 .. Actually, this is not the only one.. if not this damn Caldina maybe BMW 5 Series.. Haahahaa... Just a dream... nothin' wrong rite?.. wait..wait.. let me think..hmmm... if i cant get a Caldina.. Maybe BMW..or.. Lancer..or Evo 10.. Hahahah...


Toyota has produced many specs of Caldina actually.. can anybody help me which one is the best!! . What the differences between GT-4 standard and GT-4 N-Spec and also ZT... Hmmm... but my actual dream Caldina is GT-4 N-Spec with sun roof. hahah... ( Macam dah ada duit nak beli ja aku nih..) Oh!!! Caldina... Sounds like a girl name rite? I love you Caldina.. Were you married me!!....hahaha... you totally drive me crazy ina (Caldina)... hehehe...Yesterday... while drivin' my old skool Kancil.. i bumped into Caldina... She stop beside me at the traffic light.. damn it.. i've been waitin' for a long time to see Caldina on the road in Penang... i'm freezed there...i heard a jason mraz song...

They don't know how long it takes
Waiting for a love like this
Every time we say goodbye
I wish we had one more kiss
I'll wait for you I promise you, I will

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Lucky we're in love every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday

and then.. PONNNNNNNN... wei gila ka!!! its green already.. @#$@$%#%$%#%$#@$#.... Ci*** lu.. Cilaka...... Hahhahaha..... So.. i quickly 'ride' my Kancil back home.. open my lappy... Open a Google.. type Caldina+Price+Malaysia.. n.. hit search... and the price is around MYR 180-200k. Oh no.. my saving is around MYR180-200 only... so i decided to stop dreamin' i changed my cloth.. after that.. me and my Kancil take a bath together...hmmm... bila la bleh nak pakai Caldina ni....

This entry was posted on Sunday, June 7, 2009 at Sunday, June 07, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

AddThis

Share |